News, Interviews & Reviews
Since the publication of their book "Intimacy After Infidelity" by New Harbinger Publications in November 2006, Steve and Lorie have made numerous appearances on television, radio and in the print media. A few examples are:
Television, Radio and On-Line
"Infidelity: Surviving, Thriving and Co-creating Intimacy Anew in Your Relationship"
Hear Dr. Lorie Teagno present The Relationship Institute's approach to dealing with the heartbreak and agony of an infidelity, the ways to recover from the hurt, and the how-tos of building a loving, resilient and intimate relationship anew. This August 2012 presentation is moderated by interviewer, Mike Hennessey.
Click here to hear the Infidelity audio presentation
"Two Essential Intimacies"
Hear Dr. Steve Solomon present TRI's breakthrough findings on how long-term love dies unless nourished by the Three Intimacies. This February 2010 presentation, which focuses mainly on Self Intimacy, is moderated by Drs. Ellyn Bader and Pete Pearson. Listen, and you will learn that you must look within and open yourself back up if you wish to rekindle the love between you and your partner!
Click here to hear the Two Essential Intimacies audio presentation
"Fidelity: How to create intimate, enduring and sexy monogamy"
Hear Dr. Teagno present The Relationship Institute's latest work on fidelity. This audio presentation was made to couples who are participants in the Couples Institute tele-education program. Learn how to bring this kind of fidelity and vibrant commitment to your relationship!
Click here to hear the Fidelity audio presentation
Drs. Teagno and Solomon were on Channel 6 San Diego on “Fox in the Morning” news on April 19 and 20, 2007.
They’ve recently appeared on San Diego’s channels 7/39 and channel 9/51 in interviews about Intimacy After Infidelity, and Channel 10 also had an Infidelity interview with Dr. Solomon.
They were guests on “The Boomer Show” on Wealth TV, 4/07.
Drs. Solomon and Teagno have appeared on a number of radio stations all around North America, both doing interviews and responding to callers’ questions. These appearances have been on local radio, such as "The Passion Show" in Montreal, Quebec as well as internationally on satellite radio stations, such as Playboy Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio.
- Drs. Teagno & Solomon were interviewed in the San Diego Union Tribune about family secrets. Read what they had to say!
- Drs. Teagno and Solomon published and article entitled "Couples Therapy For Grown-Ups" – click here to read the article on www.EzineArticles.com.
- A review of Intimacy After Infidelity was printed in the March 2007 issue of San Diego Magazine.
- Dr. Solomon was interviewed for two articles in the run-up to Valentine’s Day 2007 in the San Diego Union Tribune:
"It takes two to nurture couplehood", SD Union Tribune, 2/10/07
"Keeping the home fires burning", SD Union Tribune, 2/10/07
- A feature was also done on him in the March/April, 2007 issue of the San Diego Jewish Journal.
- Drs. Teagno and Solomon published two articles in the San Diego Psychological Association Newsletter, the San Diego Psychologist, in the November and December 2006 issues, titled "Couples Therapy for Grown-Ups" and "The Three Types of Infidelity".
- Over the years Drs. Solomon and Teagno have done numerous training presentations for therapists including February 2007 "An Advanced Course in Assessing Infidelities and Their Treatment" presented to the San Diego Psychological Association and similar advanced training courses presented at the California Psychological Association and University of California Irvine in 2008.
- An on-line course of the TRI approach to marital therapy and Infidelity repair, “Making Up is Hard to Do” Couples Therapy after Infidelity, is available to therapists at www.ContinuingEdCourses.net.
- The upcoming book "Recovering Intimacy in Love Relationships: A Clinician's Guide" (Spring, 2009) features a chapter on the TRI Intimacy Therapy approach to healing and recovering from infidelity.
- Other articles include:
"I've only got (private) eyes for you", SD Union Tribune, 2/14/07
"Dirty laundry: Infidelity in gay relationships", GLT, 5/10/2007
and articles in Bottom Line Personal (2008) and